Time: 10 minutes each
People are online more now than ever before. They are searching for food options using Google, Facebook, Yelp, and many other business directory listings websites. Your information needs to be up-to-date and consistent on all these listings.
- Do a Google search for your restaurant to see all the listing results
- Claim any website listings you don’t already have control over
Start with updating your Google My Business profile to show your current (new) hours, description of how you’re dealing with COVID-19, your current menu options and ways people can order and receive food from your location.
- Update Business Hours
- Edit Business Description
- Update Menu Tab (add this if you haven’t yet)
- Add Update Posts (This is free advertising space where most people will find you, especially on Google Maps)
Login at www.business.google.com with your Google account.
Do the same for Facebook, Yelp, and all your other online listings.